- A CORE CASE TAKING LESS SPACE: The MasterBox NR200 takes all of the features found in a core performance ATX chassis and efficiently utilizes them in a space less than half the volume. Every feature is thoughtfully laid out in the 18-liter case to maximize component compatibility, ease of use, and thermal efficiency. Open ventilation and multiple fan mounts bring airflow where it’s needed, while generous watercooling and aircooling clearances allow the fitment of coolers that can take advantage of all the airflow. Ample clearance for long, triple-slot graphics cards means no sacrifices are needed in GPU power to take advantage of small form factor sizing. The frame is wrapped in a sleek and tasteful steel chassis that blends in perfectly on top of desk.
- UNRESTRICTED COOLING POTENTIAL: The NR200 can house up to 7 fans in total for every cooling configuration imaginable. Five panels are flanked with ventilation for unrestricted airflow. One 92mm and one 120mm Sickleflow fan are included. The compact structure can efficiently house CPU coolers up to 155mm in height and radiators up to 280mm in length, so even the hottest running hardware can’t be held back.
- TRIPLE-SLOT GPU SUPPORT: Triple slot GPUs are supported with a maximum length of 330mm and maximum width of 156mm allowing the fitment of high-end graphics cards. The rear ventilation contains PCI slots to allow for vertical GPU mounting to better showcase the graphics card (PCI riser cable sold separately).
- EASY, TOOL-FREE ACCESS: All external panels and top mounted fans are secured with pins for easy removal, facilitating quick access to the internals without the use of tools.
- 360 DEGREE ACCESSIBILITY: Every panel and frame part of the NR200 frame can be dismantled. Screws are used to secure the frame parts to allow advanced disassembly and multiple angles to easily work inside of the chassis.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Thick, powder coated SGCC steel keeps the fit and finish of the chassis clean and durable even with harsh traveling conditions.
- OUT-OF-THE-BOX CUSTOM COOLING SUPPORT: Two liquid cooling pump locations alongside side and bottom radiator mounting locations allow for powerful custom water-cooled builds inside a compact enclosure.
- MULTIPLE MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT OPTIONS: Compatible with Mini-ITX and Mini DTX. The PSU can be front mounted for extra motherboard clearance with a maximum size of 244 x 226 mm.
|Model Number||MCB-NR200-KNNN-S00, MCB-NR200-WNNN-S00|
|Available Color(s)||Black, White|
|Materials||Steel, Plastic, Mesh|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||376 x 185 x 292mm incl. Protrusions, 360 x 185 x 274mm excl. Protrusions|
|Volume (exlc. Protrusions)||18.25L|
|Motherboard Support||Mini DTX, Mini ITX, Max. size: 244 x 226mm|
|5.25″ Drive Bays||0|
|3.5″ Drive Bays||1 (Max. 2)|
|2.5″ / 3.5″ Drive Bays (combo)||1|
|2.5″ Drive Bays||2 (Max. 3)|
|I/O Panel||2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x 3.5mm Headset Jack (Audio+Mic)|
|Pre-installed Fans – Top||1x 120mm 650-1800RPM PWM (SickleFlow)|
|Pre-installed Fans – Front||N/A|
|Pre-installed Fans – Rear||1x 92mm 650-2300RPM PWM (SickleFlow)|
|Pre-installed Fans – Bottom||N/A|
|Fan Support – Top||2x 120mm|
|Fan Support – Rear||1x 92mm|
|Fan Support – Bottom||2x 120mm (recommended slim fans for GPUs wider than 2.5 PCI slots)|
|Fan Support – Side||2x 120/140mm|
|Radiator Support – Top||N/A|
|Radiator Support – Rear||92mm (not compatible with vertical GPU installation)|
|Radiator Support – Bottom||120mm, 140mm, (recommended only for single slot water-cooled GPUs or vertically mounted GPUs)|
|Radiator Support – Side||120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, (not compatible with vertical GPU installation)|
|Clearance – CPU Cooler||155mm, 76mm (GPU in vertical position)|
|Clearance – PSU||130mm|
|Clearance – GFX||L: 330mm (incl. power connector), H: 156mm (incl. power connector), W: 60mm (triple slot)|
|Dust Filters||Top, Bottom, Left side, Right side|
|Power Supply Support||SFX, SFX-L|
There are no reviews yet.