- THE PINT-SIZED POWERHOUSE: The MasterCase H100 ARGB joins the H Series as the smallest model available, complete with a 200mm ARGB fan. Being the deceptive, tiny case that it naturally is, there’s room for a full ATX power supply and a low-profile graphics card to be hidden inside. Component versatility allows the H100 to be built as a portable gaming rig, a home theater PC, and a desktop space-saver with the potential to house a substantial amount of storage and powerful hardware. Combined with Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh technology and an integrated handle for portability, the MasterCase H100 ARGB preserves the robust feature set of the H Series while keeping its dimensions minimized.
- COMPACT MINI-ITX: A highly compact layout efficiently uses space to keep dimensions minimized.
- FINE MESH VENTILATION: The entire front panel and part of the top panel features Cooler Master’s signature Fine Mesh, proven to filter out dust, provide unrestricted ventilation, and makes the cleaning and maintenance process more efficient.
- 200MM ARGB FAN: A 200mm ARGB fan is pre-installed to offer the utmost in cooling and addressable RGB lighting.
- ATX POWER SUPPLY: Full-sized ATX power supplies are supported to improve hardware compatibility and ensure efficient power to the system.
- BUILT-IN HANDLE: A handle is built into the top panel for added portability and on-the-go gaming.
- ARGB LIGHTING SYSTEM: The pre-installed ARGB fan can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
- ARGB CONTROLLER: The small ARGB Controller is a mini-sized controller that allows your Addressable RGB such as fans and LED strips to be powered and controlled even in PC systems without an A-RGB capable motherboard. The controller comes with 14 lighting presets to make full use of the Addressable LEDs in the system and also allows to be completely switched off by long pressing its button. It is also possible to attach any external 2pin button to it to be able to switch presets without having to open the system. For ease of use, Cooler Master allows the RESET button to be optionally connected to the controller and used as an external ARGB preset switch button.
|Cooler Master Mastercase H100|
|Case Type:||Mini-ITX Cube|
|Material:||Steel, plastic, fine mesh|
|Drive Bays:||1x Internal 3.5/2.5″
3x Internal 2.5″
|Dimensions:||312 mm x 216 mm x 301 mm|
|Front Fans:||1 x 120/140/200 mm (1 x 200 mm RGB Fan pre-installed)|
|I/O:||2x USB 3.0
|Fan/LED Controller:||internal, in-line RGB controller|
|Compatibility:||CPU Cooler: 83 mm
GPU: 210 mm without liquid cooling, 180 mm with liquid cooling
PSU: 210 mm without liquid cooling, 160 mm with liquid cooling